วันพุธที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

OrderNow Gourmet Polished Chrome Deck Mount Faucet with Pre Rinse Sprayer


OrderNow Gourmet Polished Chrome Deck Mount Faucet with Pre Rinse Sprayer


I am a high end kitchen designer with 25 yrs experience in $50,000+ renovations.I have designed a High End but reasonably priced line of faucets. This is the hottest trend in High End kitchens- the restaurant look with Pre Rinse Spray. You could only get these from KWC, Blanco, Elkay & Franke, but these units sell for $1000-$2000! I went right to the manufacturer to make me units to use in my intallations. Solid brass, with a Stainless Steel spring. I use a European ceramic cartridge -the FINEST in the industry - rated for 500,000 uses! 3 Hole Sinks Require an Available Coverplate Fits all Std Countertops. 1 3/8" Hole. The max. height is 29". The spout reach is 7.5". I've seen many "similar" faucets sold on online auction sites that claim they are the "same" as these- These are much nicer than anything else online . Yes.. they cost a little more, but you wont be disappointed. A few differences-1. Lead levels in Brass: All brass has lead. It makes brass more malleable & easier to work. Low Lead Brass is very expensive, and harder to work with. The FDA allows 8% Lead content in Brass that comes in contact with potable water . Most US/Euro Brass is 6-7% Lead Brass. Chinese Brass is between 8-11% Lead. We found the ONLY foundry in China supplying Low Lead Brass- actually 3%- about 75% less lead than is commonly available in China. This DOUBLED my wholesale price , but I know if it was my family they wouldn't be drinking from a faucet with that much lead. 2. The cartridge. The Asians have not been able to produce a high quality ceramic cartridge. I imported the highest quality European Ceramic Cartridge that I install in these myself. Its the same company that supplies them for KWC, Moen, Franke etc. 3. The hoses. It makes me crazy installing a faucet that comes with little 6-12" hoses that don't reach the water valves. You end up having to purchase adapters and supply lines to hook them up. I supply 24" Hoses with your faucet. Beautiful Polished Chrome Finish Solid Low Lead Brass Construction European Ceramic Cartidge Rated for 500,000 Uses Pre-rinse Spray with Integrated Hammer Arrestor and Swan- Neck Hose Guide US/Canada Extra Long Supply Hoses Included (European Hoses Available)

Visit: Bargain Tommy Bahama TB311DBZ Copa Breeze Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan, 52-Inch Span Distressed Bronze

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น